Consulting is the service that can help you find answers to a specific difficulty or issue. Most of the times a consultation is a short term engagement on a specific topic.
The consulting process unfolds in several phases: entry and contracting, data collection and diagnosis, feedback and commitment to act, implementation of action plans, extension and closure.
The consultant will assist you with specialized knowledge and professional expertise in:
- finding information
- solving a problem,
- making a diagnosis and making recommendations based on the diagnosis,
- implementing solutions or action plans,
- building consensus and commitment around actions or the strategic plan,
- facilitating learning and building collective capacity
- improving organizational capability and effectiveness
Dr. Tatu offers consultations to individuals, families, groups and organizations that empower them to make decisions, take action and achieve sustainable results.